Hi friends!! While you read this, we are on our way to Indiana for Christmas with my in-laws! I will try to pop in while I am away, but I won’t make any promises. 🙂 I hope you all have a very happy and safe holiday weekend. Enjoy this time with your loved ones and let’s all come back refreshed and ready to take on 2017!
Today I am sharing a fun Christmas survey I saw on Heather’s blog yesterday. I always love reading surveys so I hope you enjoy this one and feel free to play along in the comments!
12 Questions of Christmas:
- Eggnog – Yay or Nay? Nope, I have never liked it.
- Do you say “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays”? I always write Happy Holidays on our card each year, but I usually say Merry Christmas.
- Does your family have any special Christmas Eve traditions? When we were growing up, we would get Chinese takeout with my mom and grandma on Christmas Eve and then go to Midnight mass.
- What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is You or Santa Baby.
- What is your favorite Christmas memory? Coming home from Midnight mass and all the presents would be under the tree! My sister and I believed in Santa a lot longer than all of our friends because of this… we later found out that our neighbors would put the presents under our tree while we were at church! My mom was so sneaky!!
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? I love Elf and all the Santa Claus movies.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten? Hmm… probably my american girl doll or my barbie house that had an elevator in it…. or my cash register!
- Do you leave cookies out for Santa? Yes!
- Do you believe in Santa? If not, who convinced you that he’s not real? I did for a longggg time 🙂 … I can’t remember how I found out, but I was pretty devastated.
- Do you go caroling? I did a few times with my girl scout troop when I was younger.
- Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? Umm… I don’t think so!
- Who would you most like to encounter under the mistletoe? My hubby. 🙂
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Favorite Christmas memory?
- Any special Christmas Eve traditions?