Fall is my favorite season. Although, fall in Dallas is quite different than fall in the Midwest, I still enjoy the typical fall traditions. Today I wanted to share my favorite things about Fall and then I want to hear yours in the comments!
1.Colors. I used to not be a huge fan of fall colors, but overtime, I have grown to love them. I love the orange, red, yellow, and gold that fall brings.
2. Leaves. Along with the fall colors, I just love when the leaves fall. They are nowhere near falling here in Dallas, but hopefully soon!
3. The weather. Like I stated before, fall in Dallas is the the typical fall. Fall in Dallas can come rather late and as of right now, we are still experiencing temperatures in the high 90s-100s. I can’t wait for the brisk fall morning walks with my pups.
4. Pumpkin spice lattes. Need I say more?
5. Fall decorations. This past weekend I brought out my fall decorations and picked some more up at Home Goods and Target. My favorites are shown throughout this post.
6. Pumpkin carving. I love to have pumpkin carving contests and I love roasting the seeds. I always make some sweet and some salty.
7. Halloween. I don’t really love dressing up (more like I don’t love trying to figure out what to wear), but I love putting my pups in costumes. They love it, I swear. 😉
8. The beginning of the holidays. I love Fall because I know the holidays are right around the corner and for me that means lots of downtime with family and friends.
9. Warm food. I love soups, chili (sweet potato), and oatmeal in the fall.
- What are your favorite fall foods?
- What are some of your fall traditions?
- Do you have cool fall weather where you are?