Happy Friday!! The weekend is here!! I’m getting caught up on lots of stuff around the house today, which is always a good feeling! Then my husband and I are having a date night at a new restaurant (he’s been out of town all week)!!
I found this survey and thought it would be fun to do. It is rather lengthy so here we go.
- Who is your hero? My grandma.
2.If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Anywhere in Europe. But I’d settle for Nashville. 😉
3. What is your biggest fear? Losing someone close to me.
4. What is your favorite family vacation? My mom used to take us to Destin every year for spring break and I have the best memories from those days.
5. What would you change about yourself if you could? I would want to be more patient.
6. What really makes you angry? Rude people.
7. What motivates you to work hard? My family.
8. What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to help people make a positive change in their lives and see the look on their faces when they have accomplished their goals.
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job? Health can be a very emotional thing so sometimes it is hard to set emotions aside.
10. What is your proudest accomplishment? Graduating with my Masters in Health Promotion and Education.
11. What is your favorite book to read? I don’t have a favorite, but I love mysteries.
12. What makes you laugh the most? My doggies.
13. What was the last movie you went to? Bad Moms What did you think? It was good, but the previews made it look better than it was.
14. What did you want to be when you were small? A teacher or a lawyer.
15. What is your favorite game or sport to watch? I love watching hockey games.
16. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Any song by Shania Twain.
17. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Mow the lawn… this was actually my chore as I was growing up and I loved it.
18. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Definitely yard work. I don’t mind cooking or cleaning, but yard work.. ehh.
19. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Well I bet you guys could guess this one. Grilled salmon with veggies.
20. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Yes, I have a lot of them. Franny, franky, franks, franky the snowbear, snowbear, snowby, tay, taytay, tayfran, the list goes on…
21. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? My husband and I have been playing cards after dinner and I really like that.
22. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Hawaii. I like beaches and warm weather.
23. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? Hmm probably win the lottery because then I wouldn’t have to work. 😉
24. If money was no object, what would you do all day? lay by the pool, play with my doggies, and read a good book.
25. What are your hobbies? exercising, reading, taking walks with my pups, traveling, and cooking.
26. What is the best gift you have been given? my engagement ring from my husband.
27. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Chapstick. My lips are always dry.
28. List two pet peeves. Arrogant people and people who talk REALLY loud. 🙂
29. Where do you see yourself in five years? Probably living in a new location with a kid or two.
30. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I would say probably 30. Shoes are definitely not my thing.
31. What would you do if you won the lottery? I would donate a large chunk to charity and then I would travel with my husband.
32. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) I used to love car rides, but in the past couple years I have enjoyed flying a lot more. I think it’s because it has gotten so easy and we do it a lot.
33. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? My grandma leaving us too soon.
34. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Giada DeLaurentis, Michelle Obama, my grandma, and Oprah.
35. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.
36. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? I think the Empire State Building.
37. How often do you buy clothes? Probably 2 or 3 times a year.
38. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
39. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Oh this is a hard one… probably Indian or Asian.
40. Are you a clean or messy person? clean.
41. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Jennifer Aniston
42. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 30 minutes… If I washed and dried my hair, it would take over an hour.
43. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? My blender.
44. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out? Way too old. We would go to midnight mass with my mom and when we got back the presents would be under our tree. I didn’t find out until years later that it was our neighbors putting them there.
45. What was your favorite subject in school? Math.
46. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I like to say I am an introverted extrovert. I am very outgoing with people I know, but it takes me a little while to warm up to strangers.
47. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Be kind to everyone, you never know what someone is going through.
48. What was your first job? Besides babysitting, I was a receptionist at a salon the summers during high school.
49. Who is the most intelligent person you know? My daddy.
50. Who knows you the best? My best friend, Rachael.
And if you made it to this point, I’m proud of you! 😉 Off to do some laundry, cleaning, exercise and walk the dogs. Have a great weekend everyone!!
- What are you up to this weekend?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Who knows you best?