Happy Friday ya’ll!!! Woo! This week actually went by pretty quickly for me, but I sure am happy for the weekend. I am excited to sleep in a little bit (past 4am!!) and not have too much on the agenda. Tonight we have plans for a drink with our new neighbors and then we are just going to relax and probably catch up on a few shows. 🙂
Today is all about Friday Favorites! This post recaps all my favorite things from this week!
- Kombucha. I love this Synergy brand and the Trilogy flavor is my favorite.
2. These coconut chips from Trader Joe’s. I just can’t get enough and I don’t think I have ever eaten only half the bag (1 serving) in a single sitting. They are just too addictive.
3. This book. My mom suggested I read this book and I have been really loving it so far. I am excited to find out what happens next!
4. This sweet girl we have been watching. She is full of energy, but will cuddle with you anytime you want. I will be so sad to see her leave today. 😦
5. A yummy, well-rounded breakfast I had this week. Lots of fresh fruit (watermelon, cantelope, straweberries, mangoes, peaches, blueberries, blackberries, and pineapple) and a 1 egg + 2 egg white scramble with salt, pepper, chili powder and avocado! Carbs, healthy fats, and protein = delicious!!
5. My nephew doggie, Otis, has a new girlfriend. Her name is Maddie.
6. Snack and coffee time combined! Earlier this week, I was hungry for a snack, but also needed a little caffeine to power me through the morning. I combined my cup of coffee in the blender with this smoothie and the result was so tasty!! It was kind of like a frappuccino without all the calories and added sugar.
7. This video of Otis chewing the bone. He was going to town. This went on for hours.
8. New flavor additions for my morning green smoothie. Almost every morning I have a big smoothie to start my day. I always add spinach, flaxseed, frozen banana, and water. The rest of the fruit that I add is dependent upon what I have at my house/what was on sale at the store that week. This week I added peaches and pineapple (I bought a TON of both fresh because there was an amazing sale) that I chopped up this week and froze to have on hand for smoothies. The peaches and pineapple were a great flavor combination making my morning smoothie so delicious!
That wraps up my favorites from this week!!! I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!
- What book are you reading right now?
- What is one of your favorites from this week?
- What are your plans for the weekend?