Hi there! How is your Thursday going so far? I went to an early morning Body Pump class followed by a long walk with the pups before it gets too hot later today. The heat index is supposed to be 102 this afternoon… ouch.
Today’s post is just a compilation of a bunch of random thoughts….
- I feel like I am always cleaning my house. I suppose it is because we have 2 dogs (and usually a couple extra), but I can’t seem to keep up. Dust, vacuum, mop, clean windows, etc…. then two days later, I need to do it all again. Does anyone else feel like they are always cleaning?
- 2016 has been such a great year, but gosh, it sure seems to be flying by so quickly. I would like for time to just slow down a bit.
- Tennis. My husband loves to play tennis (and he is really good at it too), but I just can’t seem to get into it. I love being active, but my coordination needs a lot of improvement. My husband thinks I should take lessons, maybe I should.
- Friendships are so important to me. The more my husband and I move (for his job), the more I realize how important my closest friends are to me. I talk to one of my best friends pretty much every day and another one I talk to every few weeks, but it is like no time has passed. Either way, I am so grateful to have great friends that I can count on.
- Even though I am no longer in school, I still get that “yay, it is summer!!” feeling like I used to throughout growing up. There is just something about summertime that puts my mind at ease and reminds me of the good old days when my sister and friends would spend all day riding our bikes or hanging by the pool.
- Why does everyone I know have a spring/summer birthday? It just seems like we have had a few friends or family members with birthdays for the last few months and the next few months to come. They just all seem to fall around the same time.
- Orange is the New Black. The 4th season just came out on Netflix and I can’t decide if I still like it. It was hard for me to pay attention to the first episode, but I guess I will give it a few more to see if it gets better. I did like the previous seasons a lot.
- Babies on the facebook newsfeed. Everytime I get on Facebook, there are at least a few newborn babies on my feed. I love it!! I guess when you hit your mid-late 20s, this is bound to happen. I feel like it all happened so fast… not many people I knew had babies and now so many people are pregnant or just had a baby. So cute!
- I am finally getting the itch (after about 3 years?) to train for a half marathon again. I have done 2 half marathons (Nashville and Cincinnati). The first one was amazing and the second one was awful… hence why I haven’t done another one since! 🙂
- I have two bachelorette parties coming up for my cousin and friend. We have a few games planned, but are really trying to think of a couple more. Games make everything so much more fun. Do you know any great games for bachelorette parties?
Well, that is all the rambling I will do for today!! There are 5 pups at my house today so it is time for walk number 2! Have a great day!
- When is your birthday?
- Any fun games for a bachelorette party?
- What is your random thought for the day?