Happy Friday ya’ll!! I feel like this week has gone by really quickly! My Friday started on a really good note because I set my alarm earlier and got in a 30 minute interval workout on the treadmill this morning. It is always nice to be done with my workout before my day really begins.
Today I have a lots of random thoughts so I just decided to make this post a “favorites” post to highlight some happenings over here.
But first, I have to take a second to say Happy Birthday to my sweet sis. You are so amazing and have accomplished so much already! I am so proud of you and I am so lucky to have you as my best friend!!
Although we can’t be in the Caymens on a pirate ship, I hope your day is filled with sunshine, fruity drinks, and lots of fun! You deserve it! Love you to the moon and back!
- Lots of doggies at my house this week! 3 left, 2 more came and 1 more comes tomorrow! I just love a house full of doggies, they just know how to put me in a good mood. 🙂
2. Hanging out on our roof top. The weather in Dallas has been so nice (and hot) so we have been taking advantage of relaxing on the roof… with the pups… and our water mister fans!
3. Happy hour on the roof. Last night my husband and I enjoyed a few cocktails on the roof before dinner. I had champagne with blueberries, my fav!
4. Darts with my husband. My husband and I love to play darts. Last night I actually beat him, which is a rare occurrence over here. 🙂
5. It’s the little things. I had to go let my doggie nephew, Otis, out the other day and when we got back inside I gave him a treat (or 3!). I just love the sweet obedience of dogs when they really want a treat. It is very hard to say no to that face.
6. Roasted veggies. When in doubt for a dinner side, I just toss some veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop them in the oven. So yummy!
7. This bathing suit from Nordstrom. I usually don’t spend much on swim suits (Thank you, Target), but I really like this one. I’m just not sure how it will look on me. I also don’t love online shopping for swim suits. Hmm, what you do guys think? Do any of you have a one piece bathing suit?
Well that is all I have for today!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and have some time to spend outdoors!
- Do you like to play darts?
- Favorite dinner side?
- Any fun plans for the weekend?