Good morning yall! I hope your week is off to a good start! This week is pretty uneventful, which I am A-okay with! How is the weather where you are? It is starting to get HOT in Dallas. I don’t think I am quite ready for the Dallas summer just yet…
Janae did this Bucket List Quiz on her blog the other day so I just had to join in! I love reading surveys on other blogs and it also gives you a chance to get to know me a little better. 🙂
1. Fired a gun– Yes
2. Married– Yes!!
3. Fell in love– Yes
4. Swam in an ocean– Yes, but it has been quite a while!
5. Gone on a blind date– Nope.
6. Skipped school– Yes… I was a little rebel child in high school. (sorry mom!)
7. Watched someone give birth– Nope.
8. Been to Canada– No, but my dad was born there and I really want to go!
9. Been to Hawaii– Not yet!
10. Been to Europe– Yes! I studied abroad in Florence, Italy and my dad lived in Switzerland for a few years so I have visited a bunch. I have also visited Spain, France, Austria, Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
11. Been to Las Vegas– Yes, Jon and I went a couple times when we lived in Salt Lake City since we could drive.
12. Been to Washington D.C.- Yes, a few times. This is also where Jon asked me to marry him so it holds a special place in my heart! 🙂
13. Been to Nashville– Yes, I was born in Nashville and lived there until college.
14. Visited Florida– Oh yes.
15. Visited Mexico– Yes, quite a few times!
16. Seen the Grand Canyon in person– Yes, my dad, brother, and I went on a helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon a couple years ago. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!
17. Flown in a helicopter- Yes, once over the Grand Canyon and once over the city of Cincinnati.
18. Been on a cruise– Yes, once. It wasn’t my favorite.
19. Served on a jury– Nope.
20. Been in a movie– Not yet. 😉
21. Been to Los Angeles– Yes!
22. Been to New York City– Yes.
23. Played in a band– Nope.
24. Sang karaoke– Yes.
25. Made prank phone calls– Oh yeah.
26. Laughed so much you cried– Absolutely.
27. Caught a snowflake on your tongue – yes!
28. Had children– Nope.
29. Had a pet– Yes! I have two doggies currently.
30. Been sledding on a big hill– Yes.
31. Been snowboarding– Nope, my husband loves it, but I like to ski.
33. Been water skiing– No. My water sport is tubing. 😉
34. Rode on a motorcycle– Yes.
35. Jumped out of a plane – No, but this is high on my bucketlist.
36. Been to a drive-in movie– Yes.
37. Rode an elephant– Nope.
38. Been on TV- Yes. (A segment on a news channel for my new summer hair cut a while ago.)
39. Been in newspaper- hmm, not sure.
40. Stayed in hospital- Not overnight.
41. Donated blood- Yes.
42. Gotten a piercing- Yes. My ears and my belly button (that a was a spring break mistake. I took it out like a year later). 🙂
43. Gotten a tattoo– Nope.
44. Driven a stick shift vehicle – I have practiced, but I am not very good.
45. Driven over 100 mph- Yes.
46. Been scuba diving– Nope.
47. Lived on your own- Yes.
48. Got a speeding ticket- Yes… but it has been over 6 years since my last one!
- Have you ever been on TV?
- Have you ever been to Europe?
- Have you ever gone on a blind date?