Happy Friday ya’ll!! Who else is ready for the weekend? I actually had a couple days off this week, but they still feel like week days to me so I am ready for the actual weekend! We don’t have much on the agenda, which is so nice after a lot of traveling recently.
In honor of Friday, I am organizing today’s post in groups of 5! Here we go!
Five Things I Ate This Week
- Zucchini pasta with pesto
- Watermelon… we are on our 3rd one of the week. I have a little obsession. 😉
- Roasted sweet potatoes. Can’t. Get. Enough.
- Light & Fit Greek yogurt… the Toasted Coconut Vanilla flavor is my jam!
- Salads with grilled salmon. I will never get sick of this meal.
Five Things I Drank This Week
- Coconut water… I love this after a hard workout.
- Coffee. I drink one to two cups every day. I like my coffee black.
- Red wine. I usually am more of a white wine kinda girl, especially when it is hot outside, but lately I have been loving a glass of red wine. And what’s even better is my current favorite is the $3 bottle from Trader Joes!
- Cucumber water.
- Strawberry and lemon water. My current favorite!
Five Things I Am Looking Forward To
- Two more lake trips to Georgia this summer
- Two bachelorette parties this summer
- Trip to Boston to visit friends
- Trip to Napa to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary
- Trip to Nashville to see my parents
Five Places I Want To Visit
- South America
Five Things On My Bucket List
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Visit all 50 states
- Adopt a child
- Run a marathon
Five Things Making Me Happy
- This picture of my doggie nephew, Otis. He is such a hoot.
2. My husband’s face when I bring him breakfast on the days I am home in the morning during the week. He is so happy when he doesn’t have to make his own breakfast.
3. So many doggies at our house this week! The one on the right went home yesterday and we get two more today!!
4. This picture of my husband carrying Callie like a baby. She loves to be held like a baby. She thinks she is like 10 lbs.
5. Cuddling cousins.
Five Places I Would Love To Live
- San Diego, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Denver, CO
- Nashville, TN
- Atlanta, GA
Five Favorite Things About Summertime
- Lots of time on the lake!
- Warm weather for hanging on our rooftop at night.
- Froyo and popsicle treats with my hubby!
- Frozen drinks!
- Lots of Vitamin D!
- What is your favorite thing about summertime?
- Where is one place you want to visit?
- Tell me one thing on your bucket list!